This software updates FileMaker Pro 11 to version 11.0v4. Download Update
To ensure a smooth installation, disable virus detection software before applying the update, and re-enable it after you are finished.
This update will require approximately 500 MB of free space on your hard disk.
- Quit FileMaker Pro. Other applications can remain open.
- Double-click the FileMaker Pro 11.0v4 updater.
- Read and accept the displayed license agreement, then proceed as directed.
- Click Update to update your software. After the update has completed, you will see a message confirming the successful installation of the new version.
- Quit the updater and open the new version of FileMaker Pro to verify that the update was successful.
- Mac OS Lion Users Only: Set System Preferences - General - Show Scroll Bars: Always