With the introduction of Apple's new operating system OS X Lion, users have reported unexpected Asian characters when viewing dates in Briefcase.
Install FileMaker Pro 11.0v4 Update. This update is for Briefcase Professional version 4 users only. Not available for Briefcase Professional v1.3 - 3.08 or any Briefcase Starter Editions. If you have these versions you must upgrade, please contact our sales team for pricing information.
FileMaker Pro 11.0v4 Update
This software updates FileMaker Pro 11 to version 11.0v4. Download Update
To ensure a smooth installation, disable virus detection software before applying the update, and re-enable it after you are finished.
This update will require approximately 500 MB of free space on your hard disk.
- Quit FileMaker Pro. Other applications can remain open.
- Double-click the FileMaker Pro 11.0v4 updater.
- Read and accept the displayed license agreement, then proceed as directed.
- Click Update to update your software. After the update has completed, you will see a message confirming the successful installation of the new version.
- Quit the updater and open the new version of FileMaker Pro to verify that the update was successful.
- Mac OS Lion Users Only: Set System Preferences - General - Show Scroll Bars: Always