One of the issues we commonly encounter is people reporting that they can't see a job on their Dashboard.
We generally ask the following questions:
Are you listed as a team member under this job?
Each job will have a list of assigned team members either based on being individually chosen or having the job assigned to a group. If you are not listed under the group the job is assigned to, or if you are not directly assigned the job, the job will not appear in your Dashboard.
To check whether or not a team member has been assigned and to add a team member to a job, follow these steps:
- Open the Job in question and ensure the Scope Tab is selected.
- On the bottom right hand side you will see a list of Team members assigned to the job.
- To add or remove team members, select the Edit button which appears below the list.
- Once the Select Team dialog appears, Select or Unselect the team members as needed on the job.
- Press the 'Done' button to finalise these changes.
Is the job active?
In some cases the job will not be active, this means that a job is currently not set to Continual or Live. In some cases Jobs may be put on hold or completed and therefore do not need to be displayed on your dashboard as a current job.
Note: Before changing the status of the job always ensure the reasons as to why the Job status was changed in the first place are no longer valid.
To change the status of the job follow the below steps:
- Open the Job in question
- Select the current status by selecting it. This will open a drop down as depicted on the right.
- Select the correct status for the job, remembering that for it to show on your Dashboard it will need to be set to Continual or Live.
We hope you find this article helpful