To export a list of contacts from Briefcase, follow this guide:
- Navigate to the Contacts tab.
- Ensure you are on the 'People' view. If you are on the ‘Contacts’ view, click the person icon in the top right corner to display companies.
- Using the filter, select the status of the contacts you're wanting to export
Note. If required you can sort and group the contacts by company.
- Once you're happy with your filtered contacts, you are ready to export. Click on the print icon and select the 'Contact List' template.
- You wil then see a preview of the 'Contact List' template, it will show the following fields:
- When you're happy to proceed, press the 'Save as Excel' button and select the destination you'd like to save the file.